There are several reasons why you might not see your course in your myBlackboard:
- Instructors may not have made the course available to students yet in Blackboard. This is the most common reason.
- Students who are not officially enrolled as a student in a course will not be able to access Blackboard course materials. For example, students on a waitlist will not have full access to a course.
- Instructors may merge or combine course sections into one combined course in Blackboard. Instructors may also change the name of the course.
- Classes from previous semesters are made unavailable to students through an automated process.
- Check to make sure that your course settings allow you to view the course.
If you have further questions, check the additional information or contact Student Computer Help.