Answered By: Matthew Coan
Last Updated: Apr 27, 2020     Views: 73

Madison College has several resources to help with your taxes. Take a look at some of our eBooks on tax law and how-to guides for specific aspects of filing taxes. The college also has the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program, which offers free tax help to qualified taxpayers. If you're looking for your specific tax documents, such as your 1098-T form, log into the New Portal and you can access your documents under your My Finances section.

Finally, the IRS offers free resources and guides to answer your tax questions. Check out the Interactive Tax Assistant for answers to some of the most frequently asked questions, and view the general IRS Tax Help page for information on free filing, refunds, and how to pay.