Answered By: Jennifer Kasch Last Updated: Mar 20, 2023 Views: 192
We highly recommend registering for MFA with a phone AND a computer in front of you. To attempt setup with just your phone:
- Install the Microsoft Authenticator app from the Google Play store for Android or Apple store for iOS
- Choose to add a work or school account and follow the prompts to enter your Madison College email and password.
- Choose Pair your app to the account by clicking the link.
- The app should give a message that the account was successfully added and you will be sent a notification to approve (make sure you have allowed notifications for the Authenticator app in your phone settings).
- Navigate back to the browser, proceed to set up another method, preferably text message or email.