Answered By: Donna Marconnet
Last Updated: May 14, 2018     Views: 992

To view your academic record, you can use myMadisonCollege.

If you want to print or save an unofficial transcript record, use myMadisonCollege Classic.  Here’s how you should be able to get your unofficial transcripts:

  • Login to myMadisonCollege Classic.
  • From your Student Center, Use the "other academic" drill down box and select "Unofficial Transcript."
  • The unofficial transcript report will open in a pop-up window so your browser must be set to allow pop-up windows. If you are unable to view your report, remove any pop-up blocker and submit your request again.
  • Here’s more information mymadisoncollege and browser settings such as popups-

Let us know if you have questions.