Answered By: Donna Marconnet Last Updated: Apr 30, 2018 Views: 233
If you are not seeing emails you expect to have received - please review these steps
If you are not seeing emails you expect to have received, here's what to try:
- Make sure the sender has your correct email address.
- Check your Focused and Other Inbox and settings.
- Check your Clutter folder and settings.
- Check your deleted and junk email folders.
- Search your email.
- Check Filters and Sort By organization.
- Do you have any inbox rules set up?
- Did you inadvertently block a sender?
Let us know if you are still having problems. We want to help you stay connected.