Answered By: Donna Marconnet
Last Updated: Aug 24, 2015     Views: 192

There is a 2-Step process to update your name, username and email address with the college:

1: If your name has legally changed or is misspelled, first contact the Enrollment Center. Phone: (608) 246- 6210. More information: 

2: After you have had this information corrected with the Enrollment Center process, contact the Technology Services Help Desk (608) 246-6666 to get your username and student email address updated. 

Contact Us

Can't find what you're looking for in our knowledge base? Submit your question and a librarian will respond.

Email Us (use form below)  more info