Answered By: Donna Marconnet Last Updated: Feb 07, 2017 Views: 60
2 ways to register online - myMadisoncollege or the classic portal
If you have any questions about applying or enrolling, you can call enrollment services at 608-246-6210 for assistance.
How to register for a class using myMadisonCollege - using a mobile device or a computer:
- Login to myMadisonCollege – you’ll find that link on the current students page, libraries pages, or the link below.
- Click Add/Drop Classes on the left navigation.
- Search for the class – for example, you could choose Term: spring 2017 and Class Type: degree (credit) or continuing education (non-credit). You can search for classes or Enter the 5 digit class number, if you know it.
- You'll see a list of classes that match your search, either to the right or at the bottom of the screen. When you find a class you are interested in, click on the blue arrow to the right of the screen.
- You’ll see the class details - Click the Add to cart button. Add more classes to your cart, if you want to.
- Then click Enroll and you should see a confirmation message.